Special notes for tank containers
- The armatures on tank containers must be closed.
- The blind flange on tank containers must be attached.
- The protection cap for armatures must be in locked position.
- The dome covers and any covering caps must be locked.
- Any attachments, such as fill nozzles, must not overshoot corners.
- A UIC identification code (yellow plate) is compulsory for those tank containers that are neither overseas containers nor registered in compliance with ISO norms.
- It is compulsory for tank containers to be labelled with the maximum permitted height.
|Containers||Hazardous goods and waste|