Transport guidelines for semi-trailers
- Semi-trailers must be provided with a valid UIC identification code, a TÜV logo and a valid registered licence plate.
- Semi-trailers must be in a roadworthy condition (wheels, longitudinal recesses, support legs, spare wheel, tail lights, etc).
- The crank for raising the support legs must be located and fixed on the semi-trailer.
- Semi-trailers require a retractable side and rear underride guard. Ensure that the locking mechanism is fully functional.
- During handling and rail transportation, semi-trailers with pneumatic shock absorption systems must be lowered and have the air removed.
|Tarpaulin superstructure (curtainsider)||Swap bodies|